Colossians 3:3

For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.



Friday, March 16, 2012

welcome

Okay, so I'm doing something I never thought I would! 
But, wait a minute, I should be used to that by now.....


Part of (a huge part) following Christ, hiding in Christ, is just that.


Doing what is uncomfortable,
because that is what Christ is asking of me...


So, several weeks ago as I excitedly read a blog of my dear friend who had taken
a long break from blogging, the Lord seemed to whisper to me that possibly I
should consider blogging.  I realized, as I was reading her blog, what it is that
encourages me.  It's pure, simple vulnerability.  Her being okay to share how
Jesus is working in her life, however large or small the area.  And then the question,

"would you be willing to share so that others could receive encouragement.  Hope.?"


And my heart ran.  Fast.  And I copped out by saying, "I will pray about it."  And I did.


In the meantime, both Brent and Tara slipped in remarks of,
"when are you going to start blogging?"
"Mom, I think you should do a blog."


sigh.


So, here I am...answering what I feel His call to share my journey....bits and pieces....
joy and sorrow....smiles and tears....


And each time you read,
it's my prayer that you will be encouraged.  Given hope.  But most of all,


That you be drawn closer to the heart of the Saviour!


And so with trembling fingers, I welcome you....