Colossians 3:3

For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.



Friday, March 30, 2012

Feel the Safety











What does this
verse mean
to you?


"You hem me in"
When I think of that, I have to think of when I am sewing up the hem on my dress. Picture me 'hemming' something into that hem.
See how tucked away it would be.  Totally hidden.  Totally safe.

It's like God is saying,
"I am enclosing you in me".
 "sewing you in".
"hemming you in"

How precious is that?!
What security!
And as I have allowed His hand to be upon me,
and I am following Him in His will for me, I can claim that security!

Why would I not want this safety?
I have an enemy who would blind me to the truth. To this safety.

What would be worth jeopardizing this security?
Nothing. And don't believe any lies that say otherwise.

Where else can I have this?
Nowhere. Nowhere but the Father.





May our hearts thrill as we realize His desire for us.






Jesus bless you today.  May He lay His hand upon you.
Hem you in. Close to Himself.