whether it's worth it to minister in the ways that God asks you to?
Do you ever wonder if it's better just to keep quiet
about the miracles Jesus has done for you?
Do you ever feel that speaking a word, or 1,000 for Jesus
is not worth the attacks that the enemy will hurl?
Or is it just me? Am I alone?
In my head, I know that these are lies that satan would have me believe.
But in my heart, in the heat of the battle, I wonder.
Yesterday was a particularly difficult day.
Lots of condemnation...and I begged God for deliverance..
(almost posted and asked if you knew anyone that ever blogged on condemnation.)
[I mean, seriously, check out my last post if you don't know what I'm talking about]
All day long, I prayed and cried and sang and prayed and cried.
In the evening we had a few friends invited for a outdoor singing..
Prior to them arriving Brent and I spent some time praying..
I felt it begin to lift,
but as we began to sing, my spirit began to soar...
and I wept and worshiped.
Knowing in my heart, believing in my heart,
that it IS worth it...
That maybe I need to learn to expect it after ministering...
Knowing, believing that the enemy would be in his glory
if I decided to seal my lips and not share the good news...
Knowing, believing that is exactly what he is up to...
O Jesus, I want to be 'willing to suffer, others to save.'
In the meantime, can I remember that
In the warfare that is raging,
(and the words to that song are amazing)
It's last verse that I LOVE....
From His throne the Father sees us;
Angels help us to prevail;
And our Leader true is Jesus,
And we shall not, cannot fail.
Triumph crowns the brave and true;
May the Lord depend on you?
Angels help us to prevail;
And our Leader true is Jesus,
And we shall not, cannot fail.
Triumph crowns the brave and true;
May the Lord depend on you?
I pray this can be encouragement to you as well.
May Jesus bless you today...