Colossians 3:3

For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.



Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tell it To Jesus

I must tell Jesus all of my trials,
I cannot bear these burdens alone;
in my distress He kindly will help me,
He ever loves and cares for His own.

I must tell Jesus all of my troubles,
He is a kind, compassionate friend;
if I but ask Him, He will deliver,
make of my troubles quickly an end.

Tempted and tried, I need a great Savior,
One who can help my burdens to bear;
I must tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus;
He all my cares and sorrows will share.

O how the world to evil allures me!
O how my heart is tempted to sin!
I must tell Jesus, and He will help me
over the world the victory to win.

I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
I cannot bear my burdens alone;
I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
Jesus can help me, Jesus alone.



I don't think I have ever experienced pain to the degree that
I have this week . 
Okay, I need to reword that .
I have never allowed myself to feel pain as deeply as I have this week .
I have gone thru my life and grown accustomed to
blocking pain that came my way .
Because I didn't know what to do with it .
Some of you know what I am talking about .

But thanks be to God, for His healing and His way....

So, I was feeling great pain,
and feeling smothered by it, just crying out to Him .
He whispered "there's no other such a friend or brother,"
and other words that comforted my heart immensely .
I held my hand out, and gave him the ugly,
and in exchange, He gave me the beautiful-

PEACE and JOY

So, don't wait any longer .
Your troubles, your trials, your distresses, your sorrows....
Tell it to Jesus .  He is waiting to take them,
And give in exchange a deep settled peace .


What a friend we have in JESUS!

May He bless you today.....