For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness,
and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews 8:12
Not so long ago, I was walking along, realizing my sin that I needed to confess.
I was feeling like, HOW can I ask God to forgive me one more time?
Will He not soon give up on me?
And as I glanced over my shoulder, I saw the huge pile of sins
that He had already forgiven me.
And, I was like, God, another one to add to that pile?
How can You? How can I?
I was feeling like, HOW can I ask God to forgive me one more time?
Will He not soon give up on me?
And as I glanced over my shoulder, I saw the huge pile of sins
that He had already forgiven me.
And, I was like, God, another one to add to that pile?
How can You? How can I?
But His answer was so precious, so life changing....
"Sweet child, there are no stock piles with me."
"And, the sin that you're bringing to me today, is that not why Jesus died?"
I blinked and I shook my head . Yes. Yes, it's true!
And what I had known since I was a child, moved from my head to my heart .
God really does forgive, and forget .
God really does forgive, and forget .
As far as the east is from the west,
so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.
Ps. 103:12
So often, our past sins loom in front of us, or at least pile up right over our shoulder.
The Destroyer would have us to think of them 'stock-piled'.
Satan happily reminds us of those ugly pieces of the puzzle of our past .
This breeds discouragement . And failure .
The Destroyer would have us to think of them 'stock-piled'.
Satan happily reminds us of those ugly pieces of the puzzle of our past .
This breeds discouragement . And failure .
But, when we realize that God is for us, ready and willing to forgive our sins,
to forgive our trespasses, to remove them from us, that is a call for victory .
And Satan is defeated!
to forgive our trespasses, to remove them from us, that is a call for victory .
And Satan is defeated!
All because of JESUS.
