Colossians 3:3

For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.



Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trust God in All Things

Take heart and meet each minute
with faith in God's great love.
Aware that every day of life is controlled
by God above.
And never dread tomorrow
or what the future brings.
just pray for strength and courage
and trust God in all things.

Today, I say good-bye to my brother's wife .
Yesterday at this time, I had no clue .
I only knew that she was sick.  Not dying.
So today, I will stand by her bed, hold her hand,
and thank her for what she means to me.
And say goodbye .
My heart is very unaccustomed to shock like this.
Not quite sure what to think .  Do.

But one thing I know....

This is no shock to our Father.  
In fact, it's all part of His plan.
And though I do not understand,

That is a solid place to come back to.....

To rest in.
And I'm grateful for that....



For today.  Tomorrow.  And the rest of my life.