You have fallen short of the glory,
So far you don't know what to do.
My life was the very same story,
And I have this message for you.
You can fly with mended wings,
Overcoming anything.
If you'll surrender to the Mender,
You can fly with mended wings.
You have drifted far from the Holy,
and you believe in that place, faith could die.
But you weren't made to live in the valley.
You were created to fly.
You can fly with mended wings,
Overcoming anything.
If you'll surrender to the Mender,
You can fly with mended wings.
Overcoming anything.
If you'll surrender to the Mender,
You can fly with mended wings.
Danny Wayne Crawford
A song I heard today, and tears streamed as the words entered my heart.
It's true....He can take broken and mend it.
He can take ugly and make beautiful.
If you say that you can't imagine that. I say that I understand.
It's difficult to believe when the pain of the break is still so real.
When the reality of the ugly is still so much a part of you.
But I want to offer you a ray of hope.
It's true.
If you can surrender it to Jesus, the Healer, the Mender,
He will take care of it.
You will not be disappointed. You will not be sorry.
You will be able to see good in it. You will be able to see beautiful.
You will be able to FLY.
Jesus bless you today.....
