O LORD,
I know that
the way of man
is not in himself.
It is not in
man who walks
to direct his steps.
Jeremiah 10:23
Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker--An earthenware vessel among the vessels of the earth! Will the clay say to the potter, 'what are you doing?' or the thing you are making say, 'He has no hands'? Isaiah 45:9 (NASB)
Who am I to decide what is good in my life and what is not good?
Who am I? When I don't know the path that He will take me on.
Who am I when I don't know the good that may come from the seemingly bad.
The blessing from the seemingly cursed trial.
The ministry from the pain.
But so often as we walk through, there are many 'bumps' or 'curves' that we would
rather not journey over or around.
But looking back, which one would I take out?
That is the awesomeness of GOD!!!
He has a purpose for all of it, if we can but open-handedly give it back to Him.
Give it to Him to make beauty out of ugly.
To bring a purpose to the seemingly purposeless.
Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker--An earthenware vessel among the vessels of the earth! Will the clay say to the potter, 'what are you doing?' or the thing you are making say, 'He has no hands'? Isaiah 45:9 (NASB)
Who am I to decide what is good in my life and what is not good?
Who am I? When I don't know the path that He will take me on.
Who am I when I don't know the good that may come from the seemingly bad.
The blessing from the seemingly cursed trial.
The ministry from the pain.
But so often as we walk through, there are many 'bumps' or 'curves' that we would
rather not journey over or around.
But looking back, which one would I take out?
That is the awesomeness of GOD!!!
He has a purpose for all of it, if we can but open-handedly give it back to Him.
Give it to Him to make beauty out of ugly.
To bring a purpose to the seemingly purposeless.
And when I look back
and see how He has so
faithfully guided me,
through those
'curves and bumps',
how can I not
trust Him to lead
me through today?
How can I not see
tomorrow's uncertainty
as part of the picture?
As good.
Take my life and let it be consecrated, LORD to thee;
Take my moments and my days, let them FLOW in ceaseless praise.
Take my will and make it Thine, it shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart it is your own, it shall be your royal throne.
Take it all, I won't hold back, for surely you know what is best.
Use me LORD in any way, you should deem for me today.
Blessings to you from our Father.....
Take my life and let it be consecrated, LORD to thee;
Take my moments and my days, let them FLOW in ceaseless praise.
Take my will and make it Thine, it shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart it is your own, it shall be your royal throne.
Take it all, I won't hold back, for surely you know what is best.
Use me LORD in any way, you should deem for me today.
Blessings to you from our Father.....

