Colossians 3:3

For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.



Wednesday, August 8, 2012

 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; 
I will tell of all your wonders. 
I will be glad and rejoice in you; 
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. 
 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, 
a stronghold in times of trouble. 
 Those who know your name will trust in you, 
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you. 
 Sing praises to the LORD, enthroned in Zion; 
proclaim among the nations what he has done.

My heart aches this morning with thankfulness, praise and awe.
My eyes well continuously with wonder at His care for His children.
My lips tremble as I shout (whisper, actually) out His faithfulness.
My fingers, with short rapid strokes, peck out His Love.

Dear one, He sees you.
Knows what you are facing today.
Understands..He's been there.
He is longing to be invited into your pain.
He is just waiting. 

Because, if you invite Him into that, 
HE WILL HEAL.
He will redeem. He will restore.
He will, because that is who He is...
He is your only hope, your only plea.

Encouraging you to call out to Jesus today.
Ask Him to guide you.  
Ask Him to show you what He is longing to show you.
Ask Him today. This moment.
Seek Him.  He will be found!

May He bless you today.