Enjoying my summer with my children.
Enjoying the LIFE Jesus gives me each day.
Enjoying HIM.
Continuing to stand amazed at the grace of the Father.
His patience. His care.
Remembering I am to exemplify Him. That.
Falling short so many times.
Asking Him to pick up the pieces. And teach me.
He is trying. I hope I am learning.
Thanking Him that He will NEVER be finished molding. Shaping.
Trusting Him in that. Praising Him for that.
Having strongholds in pride, Jesus continues to unbind the ropes.
One at a time. Painfully. Humbling me in the process.
I know what's going on. I know it's direct answer to my prayers.
But it's still painful. Blushingly painful.
And He asks me time after time to surrender agenda and pride to Him.
And time after time I do, and time after time I pull them back to me.
I know when I have. Unrest is a companion to me.
And then I say "why, Lord"?
And He reminds me of the pride and agenda that is clenched.
Firmly in my palms.
Why? When I know the God of the Universe is so capable.
Why? When I know He knows hearts. Knows perfect timing.
Why do I try to run ahead of Him?
Why?
Is it not my pride?
Am I not really saying "God, I know better than You?"
Of course, I would never say say those words.
But am I not living them when I run ahead of Him?
When I think He needs my help to get a point across.
I understand He asks me to speak.
I understand I need to open my mouth.
But I know the difference of no agenda or agenda.
I know it in my heart.
I know it by the peace, there or not there.
And when I can surrender agenda to Him.
Then I can speak without guilt or shame.
Knowing that He will take the words and touch hearts.
Change lives. And it will be HIM doing it.
And it will be effective.
And I will be at rest.
Praise You, Jesus for loving us enough to teach us.
May HE bless you in a special way today...