I know you may wonder where I've been....
I've been walking with Christ through my journey from loss to healing.
I'd never say I'm completely healed from the loss of my baby.(8 wks later)
I know that it will take a long time.
But I am rejoicing in the healing that God has given me so far.
I am thankful for His staying presence through the dark tunnel.
Even when it was hard to feel Him there....
That's what faith is, right?
I am thankful, very, for the things He taught me through the tunnel
About life. About grief. About me. About Himself.
I am thankful that when I could not see, because of the darkness,
that Jesus gently leading me on, step by step.
I am thankful for the light that began glimmering faintly three weeks ago.
I am thankful the glimmer got brighter each week.
And so when I think ahead to when He may want to offer further healing,
and there is another tunnel to walk through,
that I can look back to this experience. To His faithfulness.
And know in my heart that He will be with me.
And know in my heart that God will use this for good in my life.
And today I can say that I am thankful that
"He is still working on me, to make me what I ought to be..."
So take courage, because if you find yourself in a tunnel today,
I understand the pain. The unknown. The fear. The grief.
But Jesus does even more! And He cares even more!
Focus your eyes on His face--it takes effort in the darkness--
and trust Him to lead you...and you will make it through-together.
May you feel His hand on yours today.