Doing a lot of pondering today....
Last night I visited with a woman who, next to my own mother,
has impacted my life more than any other woman.
Obviously, I thank God for her.
Obviously, I think she is one of the most beautiful women around.
Why? Simply because she helped me start down a path to healing.
I've known her for a little more than three years.
And in those years,
She helped me find answers to so many questions.
She helped me raise a few of my own.
Her name is simply....Rose.
But to me, she will always hold a very special place in my heart.
Always.. As long as I live..
Because, simply put, Rose showed me Jesus.
Actually in many ways, she was Jesus to me.
Time after time.
She showed me Who He was.
She showed me how He cares.
She showed me how He loves.
She showed me who He is.
And time after time I would walk into her office,
with my head down low and my heart lower.
And she would gently have me lift my eyes to Jesus.
To remember how He cares, how He loves, and who He is.
And that alone would lift my heart and my head.
And that is still what lifts my head and heart today.
And I know this is the most important message that I can give anyone.
Jesus...How You care... How You love...Who You are...
Thank You..
And thank you for a woman named Rose...
May Jesus bless you today....
May you see Him for who He really is, how He really cares and how He really loves.