Colossians 3:3

For you are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.



Saturday, May 5, 2012

Him Perfecting His Work

For I am confident of this very thing,
that He who began a good work in you
will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

It's a promise that I choose to claim.
To believe..
It's true.. For me..
Even in the most difficult moments..
As I say 'yes' to Jesus,
The good work that He is doing can be perfected..


Knowing that healing follows the pain.
Knowing that freedom follows the bondage.
Knowing that He delights in me, that is why the pruning.
Knowing that pruning produces fruit.
Knowing that joy comes from allowing God to work.

Asking an interest in your prayers thru the next week,
as I turn my heart to the Father's in an intentional way,
and ask for His spot light to probe any darkened recess of my heart.
Pray for an humbling in me.  Pray for acute desire.
For healing.  For freedom.  For joy.

Thank you.
May Jesus bless you today...