So last Friday night we were at this big church for a special service.
The men sat separately from the women, and I had our 'baby' with me.
Natalie is 2 1/2 and comes up with, well you never know what...
So I'm holding her and I point out her daddy to her, way across the church.She looks, finds him, and they catch each other's eyes.
They both grin (being bold-faced, underlined)
Natalie settles back on my lap, and I notice she is mouthing some words.
I catch them. "when I grow up"
She looks at me with these questions in her eyes and says,
"How does it go?" I realize what she trying to 'sing'.
and I help her out with a whispered,
"I want to marry Daddy, when I grow up."
"I want to live with Daddy, when I grow up."
And an even bigger grin crosses her little round face.
And I couldn't wait to melt my husband's.
You just never know when you are about to be blessed....
Treasure the moments, cuz you never know when it's your last...
